Monday, April 17, 2017

10 Months - Double Digits

Well I am in the double digits and it is actually really sad! The time is flying like crazy. I am loving every second and really had a week full of memories and miracles.

This next week we are going to have two baptisms!! My favorite Patricia is getting baptized and also Hugo and they are both SO excited and super prepared. Hugo is dealing with serious health problems so his baptism will be performed by two Priesthood holders which will be super interesting and then Patricia is just rock solid in her testimony. Crazy to think we only have been teaching her three weeks and she is already 100 percent firm in the faith.

This week I had two new experiences, haha, as I got the opportunity to dye and cut my companions hair and I also gave matte another try and man both were an awful experience but I gave it my all haha.

So this cambio is an interesting one. I really love my companion but it is definitely a different situation. She is really tearing my spanish apart piece by piece but I am super grateful for it because I am getting the opportunity to learn spanish 100 percent correctly.
 
This week we had a miracle bigger than any other. My sweet ex stake president that has been giving his all to do his repentance process is now finally seeing results. He will have an interview this Wednesday to start all the process and truly it is the biggest blessing and miracle I think of my whole mission to watch how happy he is and how ready he is to start his life over once again.

Not a ton of time to write today because we are off to the temple! But I love you all and hope yall have an amazing week.

Love,
Hermana Labrum









No comments:

Post a Comment