Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Letter from Hailee's Companion Hermana Campos

Hi mama! :) Excuse for my terrible english (specially grammar). I learned a little bit with some videogames! Hahahaha! Then, I'm able to understand something. I only want to say "hi", and let you know who I love my companion with all my heart. She is awesome and we are friends, and we have fun avery day. I know who companionships are inspired for God, and we can learn a lot of things together.

Thank you for raise a wonderful daughter. 

Hugs from Uruguay! Love ya!

I hugged her right now, and I always, ALWAYS hug my companion and say to her: "I love you", "you're my friend", "you are so important for me" and other sentences kinda that every day, many times. She is my priority, because I think who a missionary is "nothing" without her companion. God choose companionships for a reason, and I promised you who I'll take care of her.
I love Hermana Labrum and I really hate transfers, but my companion always will be my beloved friend.
I love you all, my "american family". A big hug, and Merry Christmas!

(Sorry for my grammar!)

I'll visit you in 2018. I have family in Arizona and I need to visit them after my mission, but always the connections are: "AsunciĆ³n-Miami, Miami-Dallas, Dallas-Phoenix". :) Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment