Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Letter from Hailee's Previous Companion

I only want to say "thank you". I tried to take care of our baby girl in our transfer together. I miss her so bad, but she is a mama now! Then, I'm glad for this! :)
I don't wanted to leave Trinidad, I don't wanted to have a leader position and I wanted Hermana Labrum 1 transfer more, but God requires me here, in Progreso, a little humble branch full of the warmest people who I ever met. I'm a sister training leader and my area have at least 15 villages and around 10 miles of lenght. It's so different and a little bit hard, because Trinidad is super safe, and here we have a lot of "red zones", but I'm so grateful for the opportunity to learn from my beloved uruguayans and my new comp.
I love you, I love your daughter and she was my most funny and amazing companion.
Thank you for your kindness! Hugs!

Hermana Campos

(Sorry for my awful grammar)

Love ya mom! :) Hermana Labrum teached me a lot! Being her companion was a pleassure! I probably will going to Arizona (I have family there) in october or november! Thank you for everything! I hope to do great things here, because Progreso needs love, I have a lot of love for my little branch, and I'm able to do something good with the Holy Ghost and following the example of our Savior.

I love you all, always! :)

Hugs!

Hermana Campos

No comments:

Post a Comment