Monday, October 8, 2018

Soy Valiente (AKA 6 More Weeks)

So I am in the ultimate cambio of my mission and wow it is so bittersweet. And I have had a change of companions!! One of my favorite people in the world Hermana Viera will be my last companion:) She is from Brazil and I cannot even put into words how excited I am.

So, we are really short on time today so I am going to be super brief in this email but ALLAM GOT BAPTIZED. And he is literally so happy hahah he calls everyday asking if he can do certain things or not because he does not want to loose the spirit. Hahah it is seriously the cutest thing. This week he will get the priesthood and he is stoked to pass the sacrament.

Today we got to go to the temple and it was the best experience. Like really I am just feeling so much better about everything that is going on. This week we have general conference and we are super excited.
Sorry for the short letter but next week it will be better:)
Love you all and see you in 6 weeks!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment